[Dailydrool] Groundcover

DIERKER j.mdierker at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 1 13:19:40 PST 2011

My mama says the best ground cover for us is cement.  Her next choice is pavers.  If you want green groundcover and you want grass (that's where we do our personal business) she likes to put a bush or something to block us from taking laps around the yard, cause then we got no grass, just mud.  I like mud, but she keeps washing it off of me.  We don't have any rock in our yard, cause she thinks we'd like rock candy.  There's big areas under the trees where there is mulch (it's very tasty) but she has decorative fencing around it so we can't reach it.  My mama owns lots of decorative fencing.  Right now we have lots of white groundcover.  I'm goin out to have a snack.
Yogi, Carly Jane, Dolly Sue and Bunny