[Dailydrool] Africa Drooler/Lurker

Bambi McLeskey bassetslave at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 14:45:40 PST 2011

Drools to all,
I am normally a lurker, but I had to post of a wonderful chance
meeting. Currently my DH is deployed to Africa, far from home and
hound. He of course decorated with pictures of the boys, and likes to
share stories with others in the office. I got a message from him a
day or so ago, telling me that he "Had met another drooler!" A lurker,
also deployed to the continent, is working across the hall from my
husband, and I know at least one of them could not be happier to know
that there is a fellow slave lurker lurking in the area. All I could
think was, "Wow, wonders never cease, and the power of the drool and
its influence on our lives grows stronger and reaches further than
ever before in our lives"  Thank you droolers, for being who you
are!!!!!

Bambi (MomP) Thomas (DadP) and da boys
Drake and Ahrooba,
Stryker and Bo