[Dailydrool] Stay home

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 18:16:04 PST 2011

The weather outside is frightful....and it's no song.
I have the police scanner on and even the cops cannot get through this
stuff.
The towing company is making a fortune.
My poor little Conley is so unhappy. He got all these vaccinations today and
I know better than to do that many at once.
He is in his crate, voluntarily.
I hope he feels better tomorrow.
I am trying to envision driving the 5 miles to the Vet down Western Av which
always drifts....I drove that every day almost for twenty-odd years, so I
know it drifts shut.
My daughter got home from her work safely,so I am happy. More or less. The
dogs have not asked to go back outside, and I am wondering---is this the
night we learn how long they can hold it? I bet it is.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Poor Liddel Conley and Cooper.