[Dailydrool] Ozark Mountain basset rescue

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Wed Feb 2 13:30:20 PST 2011

Bonejour, Pw Penny and Pw Polly woofin'in from across the waves in
France.

Okay, me Penny is interrupting my burfday celebrations to say VOTE
VOTE VOTE for Ozark Mountain. It's easy, costs nothing and takes no
time.  Da mum is VERY 'puter challenged but she manages to vote FOUR
times a day!!!!!  She has a mini pc and votes via IE and whatever else
is on there.  Then on the Mac she can vote through Safari and
Firefox ....  Maybe, this is just a maybe dumbo idea, if we set up
lots of different servers we could vote several times, no????

Anyway, just work it out and vote vote vote vote ........ This is a
Pwincesses ORDER !!!! VOTE VOTE VOTE

My sis (Polly) and I are drooooooling as fast as we can that you are
all safe.  On the French news it says that you are in deep freeze mode
from Texas to Maine.  Brrrrrhhhh.

Hugs, lurps and VOTE

Pw Penny and Pw Polly

Eleri Pastouret