[Dailydrool] We know --females more than males

Vickie Zehring bubadog at comcast.net
Wed Feb 2 14:55:05 PST 2011

We know Robert,we know.                                                                                                                                                            For the one who asked if more females than males are born. I don't know any statistics but I can tell you this,any good breeder is always hoping for a few females in a litter since most of the time we are breeding for ourselves and want a few good bitches to pick from but what we get are litters of one bitch ,six males,or all males. Tell me I'm wrong. When we want girls we don't get them. I don't recall ever knowing of any litter where the girls out numbered the boys.(I'm sure there have been ) I have had even numbers but not a litter where there were more girls than boys   What you are seeing in shelters are just the way the odds fall.