[Dailydrool] amended request for Bissell votes

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 2 16:27:35 PST 2011

Thank all of you who have voted for Pierre jr., but as this is early in the voting period, I beg you to amend your decision and PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE  vote for Chilliepepper.  I had no idea she was in the contest, and she has been a champion rescue advocate for the longest while, and Pierre is a newbee in training.  He is working on his craft via Zazzle, just look for the uhweeeee shop to see what he is selling for OBR.  However, I would love to see Chilli in the running in this Bissell contest.  Please, to all whom I ask for votes, please vote for Chilli.  Had it not been for her extended family, I would never even be a slave to jr., and I am grateful.
Here is her link
http://bissell.promo.eprize.com/mvpcontest/gallery?id=49984

Warm thoughts, soft aroooooos and well being to all,
Jackie and the herd