[Dailydrool] Kahuna's Birthday!!!!

Synthia and Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 2 17:58:21 PST 2011

My big boy is 4 years old today! He's enjoying life with Auntie Dawn until this weekend, when he comes home and we can have a pawty. I did just call Auntie Dawn and was able to give birthday wishes to Kahuna and find out he will get some hamburger with his dinner tonight - yum! I also sent my love to Zuma and Fred and sweet little Pearl. I miss my kids and am ready to get home and have them back with me!

Sadly, I just found out today that Kahuna's sister Belle went to the Rainbow Bridge suddenly last Saturday....apparently some sort of toxin caused acute renal failure, but they are unsure of the cause right now. So happiness for Kahuna (CH Windsock Blue Angel) and a candle lit for Windsock Memphis Belle.

Drool to all in need...

Synthia, Zuma, Kahuna (It's My BIRTHDAY!!!!), and Fred

PS Happy Birthday to Kahuna's younger bro Harley!!!!