[Dailydrool] a mt moment

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 21:06:08 PST 2011

spending this week setting up what is needed for a neck
fusion.......i.e. cardiac clearance.....etc  etc..but in between all
this I voted voted and voted ........please everyone.....vote for ozark
basset rescue to win.    Currently at 9:52 tonight it is under one point
lead.....one % under....   this is the race to the finish line.  If ever
you were to ask your neighbors, friends, relatives.........to spend
under one minute to help rescue dogs...........this is the minute.    We
have come this far....now is the time for us to make our move!!
CHARGE!!!!!!!!!

THANKYOU  for everyone with their concerns and good wishes for my
surgery.   Cookie will help me keep folks informed ...please do not
worry at all....these bassets and Argus and rescues here are in good
hands, safe, trying to stay warm, and all is ok here at Partners Place.
Horses, cats, etc all are ok here ....i feel awlful for the storm that
is hitting you all from New Mex. to the eastern coast.    This might be
a time for those of you who can to  just hunker down and stay home.
This sort of weather has taught me to keep emergency everything here on
the ranch plus  in each vehicle.   Even the shelter has emergency water
and food/treats blankets, towels...etc

we do have a Valentine collection now posted on HB.       thankyou again
for everyone's support.

VOTE VOTE VOTE PLEASE...

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President&  Shelter Manager