[Dailydrool] Help BBR in WI win some $$$

Kirsten Jungert kirs1068 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 20:08:19 PST 2011

Whether you are attending the Great Lakes Pet Expo this Saturday or not, you can
help BBR win some money! There are two EASY ways to do this and we know our
Basset Buddies Fans are up for these challenges.

1st challenge is to have BBR voted
Top Dog Rescue of Wisconsin
Grand prize is $150!

There are two ways of placing your nomination. FIRST way is DURING the Pet
Expo: Please stop at any Wisconsinwags.com booth to place your nomination for
BBR. We need as many nominations as possible. The booth numbers for
Wisconsinwags.com are 727, 729, 826 and 828 - next to the West Stage. SECOND way
is AFTER the Pet Expo: Please log on to www.Wisconsinwags.com and continue
to nominate BBR as many times as possible. The top ten groups with the most
nominations by 2/10/11 will go on to the final voting. Final votes are accepted
through 2/20/11. The total number of votes will be counted and the top vote
getter will receive $150. All contest details are on the Wisconsinwags.com
website.

2nd challenge is to purchase a $2 bumper magnet
and BBR gets a $2 donation!

Stop by any of the Wisconsinwags.com booths, listed above, purchase a $2 bumper
magnet and BBR gets a $2 donation. It is this easy!

Great Lakes Expo is this Saturday, 2/5 from 10am to 6pm at the Wisconsin
Exposition Center at State Fair Park in West Allis, WI.