[Dailydrool] Thank you for your votes!!

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 23:34:44 PST 2011

-------------------------------

I would like to thank everyone who has been voting from Ozark Mountain
Basset Rescue Inc. in the Shelter Challenge.  We really, really
appreciate it.  Please keep voting - we are still ahead of the second
place group!

In the meantime, I thought I might brighten everyone's snow-bound mood
with some recent videos of Sally's half-basset puppies.  They were 8
weeks old today.  Oddly, only one of them is spoken for.  Usually at
this point, all my foster pups are spoken for.  So PLEASE CONSIDER
ADOPTING one of these adorable half-basset pups,  I don't think they
will get very big, as they've stayed fairly small so far.

EMAIL ME TO ADOPT.

Huck (the black/white pup) plays:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iCVgGotd0I
Fiona learns she has a tickle spot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8zmSgm3mLk
Fergus runs around the deck: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7OxclxSIYM

And here they are last week, at the vet for their first shots:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2F63bMnXaY  (That's Fiona barking at
the beginning; she's little, but fierce).

Enjoy!

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!