[Dailydrool] Reply for Barney - using Metamucil

Kirsten Jungert kirs1068 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 08:47:39 PST 2011

Hi there....  our Lola has anal gland issues since last April when we got her at
age 6.5.  She was eating some horrible food at her last home (what they could
afford) but is now on a grain free food with cooked chicken breast and veggie's
(home made) mixed in, along with broth.  Still... anal issues.  The vet
recommended Benefiber - which is in a powder form and I just sprinkle a teaspoon
on her food.  It is tasteless and not gritty at all.  It mixes well with the
broth.  She has never refused her meals because of the Benefiber.  Hope this
helps....