[Dailydrool] Brrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Feb 4 06:54:47 PST 2011

OH MY GOD !  it is so cold here,   our furnace is on a  computer setback,
starts at 9:00 PM  and comes back on at 5:00 AM  but  in the meantime it gets
to about 60 degrees in here at night and my family room  which use to be a
porch and ( where I sleep )  gets down to about 56 at  night.   I use to
sleep in with hubby,  but he is a BIG man   and sleeping with him is like
sleeping under a circus tent,  the covers  hang up in the air and dont fit around
my body ! did I mention I HATE COLD  ?????? !!!!!
well my sweet cheeks hubby bought me a heated mattress  pad which I  LOVE,
but I have an evil varmit  who chewed  the plug   partially off one day
while she had nothing else to do, so  I took  electrical tape and taped it back
on, so sometimes it works and most the time it  doesn't !  so last night  I
was so cold,  I was miserable  and laid there in a fetal position for two
and half hours shaking and  mumbling trying to convince myself to go get some
socks for my feet.   besides I had to PEE when it's cold I have to PEE,  so
I get up, RUN to the  bathroom ahhhhhhh !  oh what a relief it was, run and
get my  socks,     I think I see my breath ????  go into the  living room
and get ANNIE,  come Annie, come sleep with mommy,  she  gives me the look,
go away woomen I am sleeping here, didn't you ever hear the  term, leave
sleeping dogs lay ?????  Annie, Please come with mommy.   so Annie gets up,
follows me to bed, we ( BOTH )  crawl under the covers  and I slept like a rock
until 7:15 AM  so here I am writing this and Annie  is still in MY bed under
the covers ! sweet cheeks, said  "  no  wonder you smell like the dogs ! "

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie  my new  heated  mattress  Pad