[Dailydrool] Bismarck, ND droolers?

mtnbassets at hotmail.com mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 4 16:42:36 PST 2011

Looks like we finally have the details ironed out and I will be working at Med Center One in Bismarck March 7 - April 3. Any Droolers out there? I will be in desperate need of Basset love with a month away from the boys! I will be taking some call I'm sure, but will be happy to make a drive on the weekends I'm not working if anyone is even remotely close to there....feel free to contact me off list!

Drool to all in need - - get my droolers back tomorrow!

Synthia, Zuma (I'm with Fatso), Kahuna (current star of Basset Biggest Loser - weigh in soon!), and Fred (I can eat anything and not gain and ounce!)