[Dailydrool] Shelter challenge Voting

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sun Feb 6 07:36:18 PST 2011

Some of you may already know this and are doing it.  I am by no means a computer guru but when Someone mentioned the other day that they were able to vote twice on the same computer by using 2 different browsers.  (FireFox & Internet Explorer)  it made me wonder if I could use my ipod to vote a second time. (I had it in my head that shelter challenge went by comuters not browsers)  Well I have been able to vote 3 times a day (4 on weekdays using my work computer) by using Internet Explorer, and Safari ( I have safari on my computer because I have an ipod)  Silly me wasn't thinking about being able to use Safari on my computer as an internet browser...In my mind it was just something that I needed for the ipod in order to get iTunes.   So while sitting in the living room, watching Tv, checking e-mail on the ipod, and of course stroking basset fur, a little flicker shot through my little pea brain...Hey I use Safari to get onto the internet on the ipod, and I have it on my computer I wonder if I can get to the Shelter challenge and be able to vot again.  Smoke detectors started going off in the house..I think I started an nuero fire in my brain when the that long lost brain cell that was covered in dust and cobwebs fired off. So if you guys have an ipod or some other smart phone you can use those to get another vote into the shelter challenge...and if you have Safari on your PC (non Apples) because you are someone in the family has an ipod or other device use it to get another vote in.  Here's another thought. Make all of your kids and significant oters vote to on there smart phones, ipods, ipads, lap tops etc. We need a big final push to make sure that Ozark Mountain gets some bone & vetman money!  VOTE people, VOTE!!!

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "Momma not the smartest human but she our momma and we love her"
Ruger "VOTE, Thats a direct order from ASTT HQ!!!"

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...