[Dailydrool] Welcome home Bentley

Elizabeth Franz lizjnf at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 13:15:40 PST 2011

http://www.wabr.net/rescue/bentley/bentley.htm

Bentley is clearly a puppy mill product.  Big head, little body.  I
doubt that he even weighs 40 pounds.  He seems to be settling in.  My
other gal, Valentine seems a bit out of sorts, but that is to be
expected.  I highly suspect that Bentley will be the alpha, although
both dogs seem fairly low key.  Unlike my Valentine (73 pounds, and
just a big dog, not fat), Bentley is a snuggler and quickly claimed
the couch as his place in the house.

We have had a few episodes of marking, but hopefully that is a
temporary issue as he gets more comfortable in his new home.  We get a
2 week trial period, but so far, so good!

Elizabeth,
Valentine and Bentley
(Alexis and Annie ATB)