[Dailydrool] Help AZBHR! St.Patty's Bandana Fundraiser

Kathi Lockhart slave2bassets at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 06:26:14 PST 2011

In order to help raise funds for Arizona Basset Hound Rescue and in
celebration of their Waddle O’ the Green, I am offering two different St.
Patrick’s Day bandanas. Bandanas are $12 (plus $1 for shipping) and, for
each one ordered, AZBHR will receive $2. Ordering is easy through my Etsy
shop.

For the “Kiss Me. I’m Irish” bandana, go to:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/66736546/kiss-me-im-irish-bandana

For the “Happy St. Patricks Day” bandana, the link is:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/66736053/happy-st-patricks-day-bandana

So, if you are attending the waddle or just enjoy celebrating St. Patty’s
Day, order one today and help AZBHR!

Thanks,

Kathi and the Little House of Hounds