[Dailydrool] Vote, Vote and Vote some more!

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Mon Feb 7 13:09:22 PST 2011

OMBR pulled a tiny bit ahead of Wynne is the Shelter Challenge with the votes
over the weekend.
We are now 0.7% ahead.   We held an online voting party this Sunday with friends
and family.

Everyone voted from all computer, browsers, smart phones and I-Pods.  We chatted
away on
Yahoo to catch up and for me to walk them through the process.  We are planning
another one next
weekend.  We gathered over a hundred votes to add to everyone else's votes.

I have a broken screen on my old laptop and now I just need to hook it up to the
TV so I can use
it for a screen.  My daughter, the computer geek is going to hook it up for me.
Wish us luck.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
With our Fabulous Freddie
P.S.  If you have an extra few dollars could you please donate to Freddie's
Cancer treatment?
We are drooling and praying for him to join me as a cancer survivor.
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc