[Dailydrool] Back home

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Mon Feb 7 18:49:18 PST 2011

Back home from my hip surgery, and will be catching up on the drool
postings.  Ben was sooo glad to see me that Kathy had to leash him and then  bring
him in.  He tried so hard to climb on my chair, and just did not stop
barking and kissing me.  That made me feel so good.  He is so good,  but still a
problem eating, but is doing pretty well.

Drool is on the way to Sadie Lady who will be having a bad tooth  removed.
Ben will be surely drooling for successful surgery and  recovery.  With his
eating habits, he will have plenty to send.  Drool  will also be going out
to Freddie for Phase ll of his lip problems.  Hope  they will not have to
take a lot of his lip away.  Lastly it is going  to Lancer and his minor
bloating.  Hope the vet can help and stop it.   Drool and prayers on the way to
all others needing it.

Douglas and Ben