[Dailydrool] Pearl update - No Pickles, please!

Basset911 at aol.com Basset911 at aol.com
Tue Feb 8 13:43:36 PST 2011

Our bouncing Holiday Pearl needs little introduction.
Emaciated and in horrible condition, Pearl came to Daphneyland.For us, we
saw a gem of a girl, who needed love, and love she got.Aunt Synthia fostered
her  amidst the mighty Kahuna, Fearless Zuma and Bluegrass-now-Ross Fred,
and she  turned the corner.  Synthia is possibly adopting Pearl given many
unknown  factors, if all goes well, Pearl will be a Ross Traveling Hound.

Last week was the BF's birthday and a trip to the local French Restaurant
was a treat.  Splurging by ordering Duck Pate' after a few bites the rest
was wrapped in the infamous white box for her Diva-ness - Pearl.
Back at the Ranch, Pearl and her white box disappeared into the bathroom
for her personal treat. The BF after a trip to visit her, came out saying
"Something is wrong with Pearl - she has green weird looking poop". I rushed
in  to investigate.

Pearl sashayed out as I lifted the now empty white box, Pearl gave her tail
 wag on the Pate, the tomato with mustard sauce, however she obviously was
displeased with the gherkins.

A Diva to the core.
Hold the pickles -

Love Pearl
and her slave.
Dawn of the West
_www.daphneyland.com_ (http://www.daphneyland.com/)
661  269-2682

Daily rehabilitation and socialization of up to 100 basset  hounds and some
mixes - public viewing and visitation are Saturdays &  Sundays from 11 - 5.
Come and rub bellies in person! Volunteer opportunities  abound!
Join our facebook causes page - 2011 members for  2011!!! Get BaRNi at
Daphneyland updates.
Help raise funds at _www.firstgiving.com/snoopytu_
(http://www.firstgiving.com/snoopytu)