[Dailydrool] Drool

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Tue Feb 8 15:34:28 PST 2011

Drool to all in need so sorry to hear about Flash, and Louie  I have gotten
behind on drools. My days are seeming to flash by and I feel like I am in a
fog. Between caring for an ailing neighbor with schizophrenia who has no
family, getting my DH to all of his appointments and mountains of worry I am
going nuts trying to figure which dog  is going where and when and how. I am
catching myself crying this is so hard to do give up my family,  I do not
know how Helena does it all without her and Menzie, and Wendie, Michele and
Susan I would be going absolutely bonkers. Thank you all and thank you to
the many droolers who have sent me some very sweet messages, thank you
everyone. I am probably not making sense I fell Sunday and landed on my head
and seem very confused all of a sudden... LOL like I wasn't before.

 Anyway I read Vals post and I agree there are too many rescues out there
cheating in this shelter challenge competition, all they have to do is turn
their browsing history off and they can vote a million times but we are a
very large group and we can win this without cheating we can win fair with a
clean conscience if we all just bear down and vote every day for Basset
Rescue and put in AR in for the State we will win this challenge for all
Droolers and for Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue fair and square like we did
for Leslie and Montana!! Lets go get em!!
Now there is the pep talk lets do this Droolers!!! here is the link

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3