[Dailydrool] Eva's kidney

Eva DeVaughn babynugs2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 16:38:07 PST 2011

--- On Fri, 2/4/11, Eva DeVaughn <babynugs2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Eva DeVaughn <babynugs2003 at yahoo.com>
Subject: Eva's kidney
To: dailydrool at dailydrool.org
Date: Friday, February 4, 2011, 4:43 AM

Thank you for all the kind emails and cards.  Unfortunately i got sick on saturday and threw up every 2 hours and on monday they cancelled the surgery. I just felt I was not strong enough to do the surgery. It is a good thing I cancelled because they did a blood culture on monday and found out today I have a infection. If I had done the surgery I would have rejected the the kidney.  I just started feeling better thursday after 3 rounds of antibiotics thru my IV at dialysis. Some one asked if i was at the cleveland Clinic, I am having surgery at Christ Hospital in Cincinnati but thanks for offering to check in on me. :). The surgery is now scheduled for Feb 22 as long as the infection is cleared up by then. Also wanted to clear up i had 5 people who match means not only did their blood match but up to 6 things in your DNA have to match also. I had 17 more people waiting to be tested but after having 5 matches they would not do any more blood
 work on any body else. :) Somebody wanted Sandy's address the donor. You will have to contact me privately I am not allowed to post it to the drool. thanks again for all the kind words.
Keep that drool coming,
Eva and Princess Nugget ATB