[Dailydrool] Zephyr

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Fri Feb 11 08:32:37 PST 2011

       Auntie Feyfey, get your claws out of my tail!!! I don't know what's going on around here. She slave is sniveling. Momcakes is woofing me and now you have your pawsies digging in. Huh, what? Ohnooooooooo. Not my white buddy. Not Zephyr. We loves Zephyr.

      Auntie feyfey says that Zephyr has arrived. Everybody knew he was coming cause he smells like coffee. Lots of houndies smelled their own scent on him. My for real sister Talooolah came sniffing her Chocolate Cherry...and Brie sauntered over (Brie does not run) to sniff her Caramel Apple........Zephyr is pupular already cause everybody knows the smooshie white guy. Dallas and Flash and Casey and Romeo and Juliet came to see him and ask for word of their people.  Zephyr says he is kind of tired from his surprise trip to the bridge. Peachie is having trays of baked goodies brought to him. He'll hit the buffet a little later. I suspect that there will be lots of coffee lapped up and nobody is going to get any sleep.

   He came to wescue via the Atlantic City Humane Society. My he slave would not let my she slave have him....something about too many at the time. He found his way to Auntie Donna and Uncle Bob and became famous as a Cosmopawlitan model and spokesbasset for Moondoggie coffee. More impawtantly he was my friend and sometimes came to sleep at my house when the slave went to Atlantic City. He waddled, he bashed. Mostly he was a cuddly white guy wif a cute little nose. He had a good wag and was always up for a cookie.

   King Caruso has the telescope ready for Z to check in on his people and all his friends. This is gonna take a while cause he has a lot of friends.

   Us is very sorry that Zephyr has left the building.........................sob.

Pawtunia, Rusty (I didn't eat him!) Rich and Dawn (Sob.)