[Dailydrool] heart

beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 11 09:56:41 PST 2011

I am going to join this thread.  Miss Becky never had a heart murmer (Mr Mow
didand he lived to 12)   but at age 15 plus -  one day she was dragging her
back foot.  Not in pain just dragging it.  Went to emergency vet cuz thought
she had hurt it on the many stairs or her back. .  Vet said came back from
xray and said it was her heart. Xrays proved it.
She was put on heart pills and I was told she might die from pills
overnight - she didn't but we did let her go a week later for her sake.Her
foot came back but she had a cough and short of breath.  Dogs hide their
sicknesses cuz of nature and they don't want to worry us.
She was fighting to the end but was best for her.
So I have a heart murmer and some docs think I should be dead - others think
I'm fine and dandy so who knows! I take numerous pills tho.
I still think the dogs get better care. The joke about the hip replacement
arooooooo!
I would've never believed Becky's heart was a problem but she had lots of
tests and maybe something was squeezing it.
Just info for all.
Georgie and Miss Becky ATB