[Dailydrool] we gotz new neighbors ! maybe?

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Feb 11 09:14:18 PST 2011

Dis bee evil Annie and boy oh boy hab me gotz a story ta tell.  mommy  &
daddy always good bout shoveling off dat snow frum our patio and drivewy,  but
dem crazy neighbors cross da street da crazy ones dey aint shoveled snow in
 10 years not ebin a path to da house. so dey got all kinds of hard frozen
snow  in dem driveway, so dey park in da street and use  " OUR " driveway ta
turn  around. well here is da goodpart, mommy goes out to da mail box get
da mail and  dat crazy man cross da street he backed up  wif out lookin and
all  most hit mommy wif him car ! yes he did.  why mommy yelling dem dirty
words  and " BALLS OB FIRE "  coming out ob her mouth  she  shooting  flames I
tell ya !   we calls her dragon lady  !!!!  she wuz moor den a little mad,
she wuz going to destroy da enemy  !!!!!  any ways dat dummy never even got
out to ask if mommy wuz OK he just  gib her da look and drove off.
mommy sez it be like habbin dem tree stooges libbin cross da street.   only
we don't  hab  Moe, Curly & Larry  no sir  we gots,  " DUMB SH**,    DIP
SH**     and    NO SH**    so Maggie  & meez gotz new neighbors !
bwahahahahahah !!!!!!!!
our moomy bee ok but her watchin out da window fur him ta come home and her
 sez dat the SH** going to hit da fan and her going to put saw horeses up
cross  our driveway so dey cant use it no more !and iffin dat dont work her
going to  sit out in da driveway wif a shotgun !  bwahahahahah

Evil Annie