[Dailydrool] Facebook alert! Yanking dog pages??

saba2r at aol.com saba2r at aol.com
Fri Feb 11 13:54:00 PST 2011

Wellington Beagle just informed us that Kiaora - his beagle sister -
has had her page yanked on FB.  I checked my friend list quickly - I
had 185 this morning and now 180.  A quick search did not find Bob, not
in my list nor in general search.  I seriously doubt 5 people just
suddenly dropped me in a few hours.  Anyone else know of pages that
have disappeared?  Mama Nali, did you get yanked?  If they are doing
this, it is a BAD MOVE.  Especially without warning.  I'm wondering if
any of you with pet names on a page should quickly go in and change the
name.

Becca

www.dogster.com/dogs/600703