[Dailydrool] sneezing! Help!

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Sat Feb 12 19:38:55 PST 2011

Today Honey has just started sneezing, usually 3 or 4 at a  time, but
several times today!  The only 2 things that are different, are  the last couple
weeks, I have been giving her milk thistle being she is on  deramaxx, could
it be that?
Is milk thistle some kind of weed or something?    The other thing, is she
has been having a real small bowl of cheerios or corn  flakes in the morning
with just a smidgeon of milk.  Everything else about  her is fine, she eats
fine, frisky, barks, sleeps, her nose seems fine, although  the last couple
days, her eyes do seem a little more blood shot.  I just  gave her 2
benadryl, hopefully so she can sleep during the night, (me  too).  I know she does
have allergies, but this has just sprung up, I am  thinking it's the milk
thistle???????  she itches and scratches, but  no  more then usual, and not a
real lot.
Thoughts anyone?  when she sneezes, it's really a good  sneeze!!
thanks so much everyone..........   mama and her  sneezie Honey

In a message dated 2/12/2011 5:58:12 P.M. Central Standard Time,