[Dailydrool] Canidae Dog Food

Diane Surman diane512 at ptd.net
Sun Feb 13 04:34:31 PST 2011

I have been feeding Canidae for 4 years now to my dogs and I'm very happy
with it.  My dogs seem to really like it, even my picky Collie Murray.  I've
been feeding the All Life Stages and even fed it from the get go to Max the
blind puppy I adopted in Oct.  I like only having 1 kind of food for 4 dogs.
It just makes life easier I think.  I buy mine at Pet Supplies Plus and wait
for the sales and then I stock up.  They usually reduce the 35 pound bags by
$10.

Diane