[Dailydrool] Elwoods Tulip

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Feb 14 07:21:57 PST 2011

Dear Elwood,    you tell your momma dat it be too early fur  dem tulips
things coming up out ob da ground
any ways.  a man has got ta do whut a man has  got ta doo  doo  !  you beez
all man !!!!!!
we proud ob you Bro !!!!

we have melting snow here, it be in the  40's yesterday  and our yard looks
like we are on the downside of a recent floor gate  release.  Annie and
Maggie hate it, they don't like the mud  and they don't like the slushy snow ,
they try to cut across the yard  only to get STUCK in the deep slushy snow
so I take them out last night off  leash and Annie goes right next to the
patio, but good old Mags, we got to  do the walk about.we go this a way, den we
go that away, then way back to  the very back she finally found higher
ground to drop her load, so on the way  back I say  lets go this way,   NOPE
Maggie wants to  go around the shed and then it happened,  she came to a FLOOD
area,   she gives me the LOOK,  NOPE I say,  I am NOT going to carry  you,
you went that way now find your own way out I am going in the  house  so I
go up to the patio and she  stands there and whines  !  and whines !  and
whines,  and I said  tough SH**  I  am NOT coming out there, so she starts up
to the house and she is now in water  up over her first wrist bone, she
stops,  gives me another look,   NO  I wont help, it's too deep ,  so she
continues and yep it was  COLD  and up to her belly !!!!!  bwahahahaha !  next
time maybe  she will listen to me,  I brought her in and wiped her off and boy
did I  pay big time,  she was rip snorting through the house,  she grabbed
my  gloves,  knocked a nice pile of folded bath towels off the bed  and  then
she attacked poor Annie.  what a BRAT !

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie