[Dailydrool] Westminster Hound Group - Splash's The Professor

Sue Stevens onslowbasset at att.net
Mon Feb 14 18:05:09 PST 2011

	well, we all know the Basset Hound should've won the hound
group -- although the Scottish Deerhound that did is magnificent.
	wondered if anyone caught Splash's The Professor's call name?
I couldn't find it anywhere... he was positively gorgeous!
	and I loved seeing the Blue Tick and the Redbone for the
first time at Westminster!

Best to all - Drool to those in need....
Sue Stevens
(and Onslow - "why are all those dogs on tv and why aren't you paying
more attention to me?")