[Dailydrool] basset in Westminster

DIERKER j.mdierker at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 15 19:20:58 PST 2011

I can't remember how many years ago, maybe 7 or so, there was a basset named Bumper Cars that won the Best in Group and went onto the Best in Show, and I can't remember what beat him.  He was the most beautiful, smooshiest, wiggliest, droopiest.  I was so upset he didn't win, I don't follow very closely anymore.  Are there any droolers that would happen to be coming to St.ouis March 4 weekend for an All Breed Show at Purina Farms?
Janet, Yogi, Carlie Jane, Dolly, Bernie and Bunny