[Dailydrool] Alternate Basset List

Sally Russell sally at slokr.com
Thu Feb 17 06:37:47 PST 2011

I wholeheartedly agree with Marlene.  There are always some interesting or
compassionate or even sometimes annoying or flaming posts to the list.  So
what?  No different from any of the neuropsychology listserves I am on...

Had very helpful Droolers teach me about some excellent dog food.  (no food
wars here just education as there are many excellent foods out there).  We
wanted to switch ours gradually over from Innova as is only a matter of time
before P & G ruins it (if they have not changed some things already).  I
would never have learned about Orijen if it had not been from several
helpful Droolers.  Pixel and Browser love it and I thank those who helped
me.

Anyway, just wanted to chime in that there can never be the perfect
listserve.  Those who have left may be happier on their own.  I am happy
remaining with the original Drool and appreciate all of you.

Sally, Pixel and Browser