[Dailydrool] Boomer is Beggin' for votes

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 09:09:04 PST 2011

Hey everyone!

I want to introduce myself.  My name is Boomer.  I've borrowing my auntie's
email to ask for votes.  I entered myself in a pet contest with a local
radio station.  My auntie always said "that is a good thing Boomer is cute
because he doesn't have much brains."  I take that as a compliment because
I'm rather handsome.  Besides the men in the brown truck haven't delivered
my big boy brains.  I'm told to expect them sometime after my second
birthday - which is the last day of this month (hint-hint to my auntie and
momma).

Now where was I....oh yeah.  Would you consider voting for me?  It does take
a couple of minutes to register and all but I'm worth it. The prize is dog
training. Don't worry I have it all figured out - if I win I'll donate the
dog training to a foster basset.  Sometimes those fosters don't have much
home-training and could use a professional. Oh I'm not knocking fosters - I
was once a foster myself.  My family give me up when I was 8 months old.  I
walked into my foster home and my momma fell in love with me.  I made a
promise to my momma I day she signed our adoption paperwork that I will help
other bassets.  Besides a basset should win this contest!

Come rate my entry in the Puppy Love contest at WIL-FM.

You can find the entry here:
http://wil92.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?contestid=26670&pagetype=APPROVED&SubmissionID=6830360<http://wil92.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?c=26670&p=A&s=6830360>

Thanks!

Boomer