[Dailydrool] Recent return

Elizabeth Franz lizjnf at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 10:40:34 PST 2011

I took a break from the drool, and am delighted to see that some of
the old-timers are still here.  Everything changes over time, and I
remember that there were controversies in the old days as well.  I
haven't been back long enough to get a flavor for the drool of today,
but am glad to be back.

Our recent adoptee (Bentley from Washington Basset Rescue) made me
smile this morning.  My husband told me he escaped when the mailman
came to the door a couple of days ago.  So where did the little escape
artist run off to?  He jumped into the mail truck and sat there
wagging his tail.  I guess he thought he should be keeping the mailman
company!

I just had to share.

Elizabeth
Valentine and Bentley