[Dailydrool] Call for long-hair photos!

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 12:46:49 PST 2011

---------------------------

CALL FOR PHOTOS: If any of my basset people out there have pictures of
a long-haired basset - your own or someone else's - please e-mail to
me at menziecampbell at gmail.com.

 I would prefer only 2-3 photos, and ones that show their fluffiness
to best advantage. I want to put together an online photo album of
"fluffies" that I can link to, to show to people who ask about
long-hairs in the future. If you have a puppy photo of them, that
would be great too.

Don't forget to include identifying information in your e-mail!  the
dog's name, age, DOB, DOD (if applicable), maybe where you got them,
and your name, and maybe your city/state.

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!