[Dailydrool] Good old days?

Violet Osborne imvi at comcast.net
Thu Feb 17 16:44:01 PST 2011

I have been part of the Daily Drool for about 10 years.  There were
fights and flames back then too.
I have really enjoyed our posts now with Nigel, Llewis, Conley & Mr
Cooper sir, w/mom person.  They have made my day every time they
post.  Also Brudder Elwood, and Elder Clara make me laugh.   And I
can't forget Arfur and his blog.  There are others too, but you get
the picture.  These are our good old days.
Laughter is a good thing and a way not to take life so serious.  Gosh,
when I can go into this fantasy world and picture these bassets
talking, how can I get upset enough to think that we don't enjoy our
times on the drool now.
I think the Mod Squad has done a great job.  Including the way they
handled a recent post.  I was bothered by it and did write nicely to
the mods about it.  However, Sandy offered an appology and that was
good enough for me.   It slipped by, so it's over and I sure for one,
am not leaving the drool over it.   Do we need them back after their
time off?  Yes, I think we do.  However, that's up to them, after all
they have been verably abused and that's not right.   Think about if
we didn't have the Daily Drool.  We would miss reading about our
extended hound families.  Getting some good information and just a
place to go.
Well I think I'll get off my soapbox.

~~Vi~~mom to Roscoe, Chloe, Patches, Gidget & Buster