[Dailydrool] Leslie......the Thursday report

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 17 18:02:36 PST 2011

When I came home for lunch today there was a message on my voice mail...........from Leslie herself no less.  She was talking rather slow, but she said that today was the first day she felt more like normal and barring any unforseen problem she would be going home tomorrow.  After just talking to Dee Dee she confirmed Leslie going home late tomorrow afternoon.  And that the pain is much better under control now.  We know her furbabies are going to be excited to see her, but sure hope they don't jump on her too hard.  Please keep her in your thoughts and some fast healing drool wouldn't hurt either.

Tand triplets and mom