[Dailydrool] Ozark Mountain is getting behinder and behinder

A. Woodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Thu Feb 17 19:40:40 PST 2011

Okay everyone, Ozark Mountain is now in second place in the Shelter
Challenge.  Wynne is firmly in first place, the vote totals are shown as
percentages and Wynne is 7/10ths of a percent ahead and they are gaining 1
to 2 tenths every day.  So if we want Ozark to win, we need to get our
voting selves in gear quickly, before Wynne's lead gets so large that we
cannot catch up.  VOTE EVERYBODY VOTE, AS OFTEN AS YOU CAN.  Here's the
Link:  http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net