[Dailydrool] Winter Yet Again (Clara)

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 21:21:30 PST 2011

I was just reading a DD from about a week ago, trying to find the info on
Leslie...when as usual, a story shows up that puts me in stitches....This is
the 1st time I've been able to read the DD and not start crying...I
didn'tthink I'd miss that furry little turd so much, but I do.

I was reading about Debbie opening the door for Clara, instead of making her
go through the doggie door. We have just one ? Debbie, why did you let her
back in the house?? LOL, cause I saw the next thing that happened coming, as
they say....**it happens .....

If we put Babe out in bad weather, and we notice her just standing on the
porch, Cath has to make sure that she does what she's supposed to do,
otherwise, she wakes us, (actually, that's not true, she wakes Mom up) to go
out in the middle of the night.

 Oh, I think I have a good idea for a fundraiser. We need to put a camara in
some of the more well animated Basset Houses....

I'm way behind on Drool. I was crying when I read about Leslie, and then
smiling and laughing when I read about Elder Clara and the snow. I'm still
laughing.....

Drool to those in need.....Thank you everyone for teaching me so much about
life...

Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper, WY