[Dailydrool] Drool Member in Hospital

Tami Clements alcmene1 at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 18 03:37:18 PST 2011

I'm more of a lurker then poster but wanted to ask for all the drool we can muster up for long time drool member Barry Johnson.  He has been in the ICU since Feb 11 due to an unexplained bacterial infection they are still fighting.  Fever shot up to 106 which caused some heart and kidney damage.  Barry is the current president of Basset Rescue Connection in Los Angeles.  If you would like to send Barry a card, you can use BRC's address at 19360 Rinaldi St. #275, Porter Ranch, CA 91326.  Thanks, Tami