[Dailydrool] what's important

Margaret Honnold machonnold at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 07:23:45 PST 2011

I love my Drool friends, in the past year I could have not gotten along without
you. The love and support and kindness shown to my family during our tragic loss
was unparalleled. You are good and thoughtful people.

 That said, I would like to mention that in the past year as we lost our home
and contents, car, beloved bassets Hollyberry and Noah, Lilly, my granddaughters
puppy, Xena the Warrior Mouser kitty, my husband has been diagnosed with
Alzheimer's, broken his hip and wrecked our Suburban, I have been reminded what
is truly important. People who love us...not material things, and to not sweat
the small stuff...and guess what? It's all small stuff.  Think about it.

Conley, Thelma Lou smells just like you...it must be the Illinois mud.

Snooters,
Maggie
Thelma Lou..."what do you mean, I need another bath?"
Huckleberry..."I'll  just sit on the porch and watch"
Hollyberry, Noah, and Xena ATB