[Dailydrool] Freddie Update and You might have a hound problem if.....

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 13:44:12 PST 2011

Well I am sitting at home, wringing my hands and telling the gang
to be on super drool production mode, until we hear that Freddie
is out of surgery and okay.   I hate waiting!

You might have a hound problem if: You worry more about your
hound going through surgery than yourself or family members.
(That is me today!)

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang with our Fabulous Freddie
Volunteer/Foster for Golden Gate Basset Rescue
Please Visit Freddie's Cancer Treatment Fundraiser Page:
 http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc
Vote for Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue in the 2011 Shelter Challenge:
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3