[Dailydrool] ...You might have a hound problem

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 18 13:50:35 PST 2011

....You might have a hound problem if the receptionist at your vet's office calls you when some random client says they are looking for a baby Basset hound and you proceed to 'help I'm talking and I can't shut up' for about 30 minutes about all the dogs looking for homes, complete with names, rescues and anecdotes, offer to educate the client on rescue, even of buppies, offer to help transport any rescue Basset said client is interested in adopting and further offer to take said client with you to the Sweetheart Waddle next weekend where there will be lots of dogs looking for homes.....

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , RESKU , HORSEKU and DUFFY TO THE RESCUE with TOM SCHRECK!