[Dailydrool] when you have a hound problem

Randee White randeewhite at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 15:03:47 PST 2011

We adopted our three children from Russia.  Many times it was hard to figure out
what they were trying to say as they spoke no English and we spoke no Russian.
One day 5 yr old Lisa kept trying and trying to get me to understand.  When the
light finally dawned, she looked at me in triumph, thumb up in the universal
"you got it" signal and said clear as a bell, in English, "Good dog Mom!"
That's when you know you might have a hound problem.    Randee and the White
House Gang