[Dailydrool] Freddie update #2

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 16:04:23 PST 2011

Fabulous Freddie came through surgery without any hitches.  He is getting IV fluids and being monitored while they are waiting for him to wake up.  It is still up in the air on whether he gets to come home.  I am so glad the waiting for the surgery to be completed is over!!  Now I am on to the waiting for Fab Freddie to come home.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang with our Fabulous Freddie
Volunteer/Foster for Golden Gate Basset Rescue
Please Visit Freddie's Cancer Treatment Fundraiser Page:
 http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc
Vote for Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue in the 2011 Shelter Challenge:
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3