[Dailydrool] The Drool

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Fri Feb 18 17:21:02 PST 2011

I absolutely LOVE the Drool, and hope it never stops. Sure, some posts may
irritate me, some I don't agree with, some are boring, some I laugh out loud.
But I feel like I know a lot of basset owners personally that I have never met,
and that is really cool.

I have a friend who doesn't read the "basset speak" stuff, but I like it. People
shouldn't be offended so easily. (Thank god I missed the cremation post, but
you have the option-- Stop Reading!)

I just wish we had a "Like" button the same as Facebook. And maybe an
"I agree" Button and a "WTF were you thinking" button. That would be
perfect.

Keep Drooling, please.

Marilyn Briggs