[Dailydrool] Ten Playful Bassets

Michael Moore divlog at msn.com
Sat Feb 19 09:46:09 PST 2011

Muldoon here.  Momperson sang this to me today.  She liked it.  I like her singing and sang along too.  Muldoon out.

TEN PLAYFUL BASSETS

(Sung to Ten Little Indians)

Ten playful Bassets romping all around, one went into dine—

and then there was nine.

Nine playful Bassets one was naughty, put in his crate—

and then there were eight.

Eight playful Bassets traveling to heaven, one stayed to talk to St. Bernard—

           and then there was seven.

Seven playful Bassets, never been fixed, one to the vet—

and then there was six.

Six playful Bassets barking in jive, one went inside—

and then there was five.

            Five playful Bassets having too much fun, one got called indoors—

and then there was four.

Four playful Bassets outside to pee, one finished first—

                        and then there was three.

            Three playful Bassets outside to poo, one finished first—

and then there was two.

Two playful Bassets playing in the sun, one fell asleep in the shade—

            and then there was one.

One sleepy Basset went inside to take a nap—

and that, is what they say, is that.

Muldoon’s Momperson Robin