[Dailydrool] No flaming

Nancy Schaefer jonquil at attglobal.net
Sat Feb 19 10:24:12 PST 2011

Having been a Drooler for more than a decade, going through posting and
lurking cycles,  I'd like to comment that I don't ever recall a hound
expressing any rudeness or meanness when posting to the Drool - only the
humans seem to do this.  Methinks some of us need to take a lesson from the
gentlehounds among us.  I have to agree with Annette about enforcing a zero
tolerance policy for flaming.  If a permanent ban for offenders seems too
harsh,  make it a 3 or 6 month ban for the first offense, then remove them
from the list for any further offenses.    This list is so great in so many
ways.   We shouldn't let the bad apples spoil it for the rest of us.  Thank
you, moderators, for all you do. We really really really do appreciate you .
And we miss you, and want you to come back.

With kindly bassetude,

Nancy, mom to Toby, Hadley, and Casey atb