[Dailydrool] It's a 5-dog weekend!

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 11:36:50 PST 2011

So I getting a taste of what you 5-dog households go through daily. The
house is currently home to our 2  four-year-old houndies along with the
BIL's 6 y/o cocker spaniel Duke. Then for this weekend we have the brother's
girlfriend visiting with her 11 year old teacup yorkie and I volunteered
long ago to dogsit my friends' 1 year-old Boxer/Catahoula, Taj.

To top it off, it's raining out and is supposed to rain all weekend.

And oddly enough I have a desire to clean to my house, but of course the
realist in me is saying to wait until the rain stops and the dogs go home...

Guess I'll just sit here and enjoy a hot cup of cinnamon almond macaroon
coffee from Moondoggies. It is so yummy on this cold morning with cinnamon
creamer.

Drool to all,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert + Duke, Kelly & Taj