[Dailydrool] What Do Mods Do? - Addendum

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Sat Feb 19 12:00:15 PST 2011

I forgot to mention -
Mods cannot edit posts or remove posts that have already been approved.
We frequently get panicky emails or phone calls from people who mistakenly
sent a personal post intended for an individual to the Daily Drool.  Once it
is approved, it is a done deal . we can't "un-approve" it or discard it.  It
is out there for all to see.
Also, if your post is too long or for some reason needs revised, we can't do
that.  That is why we ask you to revise the post and resend it.

Sandi Wittenberg
Red Bay Bassets