[Dailydrool] you know you have a problem

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 19 14:18:31 PST 2011

When you check the human beds for poop because I had a psychic premonition that there would be an incident today.  Whew, not....  But wait, later in the afternoon, a hound was acting like he was going to vomit, so I go to save the carpet in my bedroom and gate the room closed, and low and behold, Jellybean, caught in the act, leaving a birthday present behind for Pierre (he loves poop when he can get it, that is).  This RARELY happens, and I chalk it up to Pierre's birthday, LOL.  Can't even be mad about it.
Jax
(PS - no vomiting resulted from the poop in the bed, and all hounds are well, but Jelly says I owe Pierre a new present.)